Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 21:26:08 -0400
Just a thought, Kim, but I recently dealt with a mum who developed eczema on
each areola at around 12 months of nursing.  She did nothing other than
rubbing excess milk into the patches and perhaps a little oatmeal colloidal
ointment during the eve. hours.  It hasn't ever completely cleared up, even
though baby weaned.
Take care,
Debbie