From:
Lisa Marasco IBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 06:20:41 -0800
>>When did the bottles begin?  When she first suspected she had a fall off
in
supply?<<

No, she only began the supplements recently, finding it difficult and
heartbreaking to have to "give in". And, because of sore nipples in the
beginning, she saw an LC early on who said that latch and positioning were
fine. Mom's comment: "I had cracks and bleeding in the beginning with all
three; this time I was really trying to be on top of things, but it still
happened anyway. I saw an LC and she said that I was doing everything
right....."  The early pain and cracks did heal up and go away pretty
quickly. Kinda sounds like how I started off with breastfeeding with each of
my 4 children!

Lisa