Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 17:49:41 EST
I have an older reference (at work) that states 30 minutes every 2 weeks.

Margie Forrest, RN, BSN, IBCLC
The Lactation Corner at Palms West Hospital
Loxahatchee, FL

<< Does anyone have data on how much sunlight is needed for a nursing mom to
 have enough vitamin D herself and pass enough on to her child, as well as
 how much the child itself needs, taking into account skin color and
 latitude and location (e.g. city kids stay indoors more)?  I've heard
 lectures give estimates ranging from 20 min a week to 10 hours a day.
 Thanks, MA >>