Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 21:09:17 -0400
"Surgeon said that it would be impossible to
just breastfeed on one side because the milk will not completely dry up.
Surgeon also insisted on a biopsy no matter what the outcome of the
aspiration test is."

The surgeon is wrong. Back to school. Maybe she should find out from a
surgeon who knows more about breasts. I would, if I were to have someone
operate on some part of me who didn't know how the damned thing worked.

What's he doing the aspiration for, if he is going to disregard the results?

Jack Newman, MD, FRCPC