Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:19:58 EDT
In a message dated 4/26/00 4:21:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< ---------------
 Date:    Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:12:15 -0400
 From:    "Michelle I. Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject: WIC and breastfeeding promotion

 Greetings Lactnetters,  Has anyone read Asst. Professor Tuttle's article =
 in the most recent JHL?  As an RD/LC who has worked for WIC off and on =
 these 17 years, I can say that much of what she says about WIC programs =
 and their lack of support for breastfeeding is not universally true.  =
 There are great variations in WIC programs, but the issue she =
 specifically talks about is denying formula or making it difficult for =
 women to get.   It is sort of  like eliminating the Food Stamp program, =
 and saying people should just go to work...

 I have lots more to say about this article but wonder what the rest of =
 you think. =20
 Michelle Scott, MA,RD,IBCLC in, can you believe it, SNOWY New Hampshire! =
   It has been snowing all day, not too much accumulation, and quite =
 beautiful on the forsythia and daffodils.
  =20 >>
Hey i just tried this and it worked yeah