Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 23:09:26 EST
In a message dated 2/1/00 6:04:26 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Yes it's true anyone can order from the LLL catalogue but my point is I
 don't think that happens but certainly LLLI would love it if it did! >>

I really don't want to get involved in this thread-however I feel the need to
point out that there is a miniature LLLI catalog attached to every free
sample of Lansinoh that I receive at the BF store I work at. The same sample
and catalog are given out to every pregnant patient at my OB's office. Most
of the moms say 'Oh that's where I can order such & such,' then call the 800
# or send in the form.

I personally have worked in the BF field for 4 years and have NEVER (emphasis
not shouting) attended a LLL meeting. I know I should and do intend to (don't
flame me please!). My point is that most moms wont call and talk to someone
if they can get the info in print without admitting to another person that
they need help or cant do it on their own.

Cheryl Tompkins CLC
Phoenix AZ USA