Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Susan Kay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 08:52:23 +1000
Hi all,
I am giving a talk shortly  to student midwives on breastfeeding, and would
like to bring cultural  considerations into it.

I am needing info on the special considerations and practises of many
different cultures.
I am interested in all cultures, but especially Muslims (Ramadan included),
South East Asians and Middle Eastern cultures, as that is where our
clientele predominantly come from.
Also, if there are any fellow Australians here with local knowledge of
particular aboriginal beliefs, would love that info,too.

However, if you have info on other cultures, please also send it, is good to
have a broad base.

Please email me privately, as well as to the list, as preparing a  full
day's lectures and working will severely limit my time on the computer!!

Thank you  so much, what a great way to access the world!!
Susan in Qld,
Australia

Never argue with a dragon, as you are crunchy and taste good with tomato
sauce!