Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rosen Judith I Maj 56 MDG/SGOB <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:23:31 -0700
Any ideas?  I have a 34 year old client who is slowly weaning her 19 month
old (baby led).  They are down to one feeding per day for past month.  In
the last 10 days she has been having hot flashes.  At first they were just
in the morning and now they are morning to afternoon.  (positive about the
feeling as she felt the same thing while on induced menopause medication for
endometriosis prior to achieving her first pregnancy).  Did not experience
anything similar when her older weaned (child at 16 months during her
pregnancy with this one).  Her periods are normal every 27 days.  Is not on
any medications except for prenatal vitamins--no change in those either. Has
anyone had any similar experiences?  Is there a connection to weaning?  If
so, could someone describe it to me?  I searched the archives, Lawrence,
Riordan/Auerbach, Huggins, The Answer Book and could not find anything.
Please email me as I am buried under my other work and can't keep up with
the list right now.  My home email is [log in to unmask]   Thank you.

Judy
Judith I. Rosen, RNC, MSN, CLC