From:
Linda Rosetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 17:29:36 -0800
I just wanted to let everyone know about a new product that I discovered.
I'm working with a woman who has very large nipples.  She is unable to get
infant to latch effectively, infant lost over a pound by two weeks of age
and the pumps couldn't produce more than a few drops.  Medela has a new
personal fit kit that has two different sizes for larger nipples.  They run
about $20 so much better than the cost of the glass phlange.  I'm just
crossing my fingers that the pump will now help this woman out.  I know we
shouldn't talk brands but this is an impoprtant product for everyone to be
aware of...or am I the only one, who didn't know.

Linda M. Rosetti