From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 14:57:11 -0400
Hi all. I have been asked for help by our Taiwanese doctor friend, Chao-Huei
MD. Can you send constructive comments to her at her address please?

Thank you. Kathleen

Dear Kathleen:

As I have told you, I've been off mail for a long
time.I did not notice that there had been such a long
discussion about co-sleep till this morning.
I got a fax from out Society of Neonatology.USA
business culture office in Taipei(I am not very sure
of the official name) had send the report of CPSC to
the Consumer Protection Committee of our government
and asked we to do something. This message was sent to
our Society of Neonatology and other related
organizations through our Department of Health. I was
asked to comment on it before Oct 28.
I admit that we are very westernized and actually
Americanized. But, I am very upset that we are asked
to change our culture norm just because of an ariticle
that still needed to be discussed.
I am looking at all the messages from the Archive of
Lactnet . It takes time. I will very appreciate if you
could give me some practical suggestions.

Best regards,
Chao-Huei

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,TLC, Indep. Consultant
Williston, Vermont
mailto:[log in to unmask]
LACTNET Archives http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html