From:
Jeannie Zinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 14:32:05 -0500
I have searched the archives and have some useful information on bloody
milk.  I have the need of your support in hearing this case though....if you
will indulge me!

Mom is nursing her fifth child who is 6 months old and has had what she
reports as mastitis.  (Soreness in one breast that phys. prescribed an
antibiotic for)  After the 7 day course of antibiotic, she states, the
bloody milk is gone, but it still hurts (burning) as the baby starts to
nurse.  She has no cracked nipple, reports no pinkness of the nipple, no
lumps, no signs of thrush in baby.  She has called the doc back and was
given a script for Nystatin cream.....and if that doesn't work they will
move on to Diflucan.

She had bleeding again yesterday, but it has stopped.
What have I missed here? Does this sound more like  Papilloma to anyone?

Thanks for your input.
Jeannie Zinn ICCE, CD(DONA), CLC
Morgantown, WV