SCCSC-L Archives

Springfield/Clark County Safety Council Discussion List

SCCSC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Blankenship Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blankenship Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2013 14:33:39 +0000
Here at Seepex Inc. there is nothing in the employee handbook about hair length or related policies.  As long as it does not endanger the employee.  Most of the people here working on the shop floor have short hair/shaved head anyway.

Sincerely,

Daniel Blankenship
Service Technician
Seepex Inc.
511 Speedway Dr.
Enon, OH 45323
1+937 864 7150 EXT 169
1+ 937 681 0316 Cell
1+ 937 864 7157 Fax

Ask us about our fixed price, guaranteed pump rebuild service. We will refurbish your equipment for <75% of the replacement cost and guarantee the parts and labor to be free from defects for three full years!