From:
Rett Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 12:29:50 -0600
I apologize to Greg who has had enough of the moderation thread, however
this effects us all and we need to iron out as many wrinkles as we can
before the moderation begins.

Aaron, I thank you for the description of how you visualize this
working, however something you wrote brought up another question.  You
mentioned that posts that are of a personal nature do not belong on the
list (the Christian beekeeping replies).

Often people will post a question to the list, and because they dont
want to take up "List Time" they ask to be responded to privately.  I
assume some people honor this request while others respond to the list.
I know that many individuals read with interest these so called private
issues and many of us beginners gain much knowledge from them.   Any
thoughts on this?

Rett Thorpe