From:
T & M Weatherhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 14:02:02 PDT
Aaron, I agree with your actions wholeheartedly.

Despite your postings, you stated that since 1 April, about 40% is useless noise.  I agree.  I obtain bee-l in digest and it is easy to see how much re-quoting is done.  It is quite annoying at times.  Also the amount of duplication of posts and some arriving in non-readable forms detracts from the list.

I do not see that you will be censoring, just getting rid of noise and some of the irrelevant posts.

Keep up the good work.  I appreciate it.

Trevor Weatherhead
AUSTRALIA