From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 12:43:16 EST
I don't trap enough pollen to have what I consider an informed opinion.
I only own one pollen trap (Stauffer's pollen trap) and I have never
noticed increased supersedure on whatever hive it's installed (my queens
are marked, so I'd know).  Jack says no, Mark says yes.  Mark's sampling
set is larger than Jack's, I believe but do not know that Jack has been
doing it longer.

I wonder if the difference in opinion might be due to trap design?
Jack uses Stauffer's.  What design does Mark use?

Then again, the difference in opinion could be that Mark and Jack are
both beekeepers.

Aaron Morris - I think, therefore I bee!