Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 11:53:56 -0500
When I've travelled by airplane with either of my children, while they were
breastfeeding I don't think many people realized what I was doing.
However, I did get many compliments on how wonderful my baby/child was on
the trip.  In fact we moved from Victoria, B.C. to Lexington, KY nine days
after my daughter was born.  At first the flight attendant chided me for
travelling with such a small infant, then, he said "Oh, never mind.  I
didn't realize you were nursing, that is such a good thing to do for your
baby"  I just smiled politely and said thank you.

Alicia, LLLL in the Bluegrass (Lexington, KY)
aka Post Poster and AS for Kentucky
mailto:[log in to unmask]