Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 22:46:48 -0500
I have a mom I am helping.  She is having some problems at work.  She would
like to give her personnel director the names of Breastfeeding Friendly
Companies so that she can ask them to share their breastfeeding/pumping
policies.  She's been working with her personnel director to draft a policy
and would prefer not to remake the wheel.  We already know about Aetna
Insurance's policy for it's employees.

Please cc me as well as the list.

TIA

Alicia, LLLL in the Bluegrass (Lexington, KY)
aka Post Poster and AS for Kentucky
mailto:[log in to unmask]