From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 08:09:01 +1000
Hi Tamara,
Sounds to me like no test weighing was required to show that breastfeeding
was not going well...surely you would not have assessed this baby
differently without the scale?
I'm not one who says that scale can never be useful but I find it difficult
to see how it would make a difference with this case history.
Karleen Gribble
Australia

> I totally agree susan. I had a mom at a a walk-in session yesterday. Her
baby seemed to be guzzling only to find no weight change on the scale after
feeding and this was a baby who has been supplementing, feeding every 2-3
hours but not reached his birth wieght after 20 days of life.