From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:53:39 +1000
It's my understanding that the rep presenting the information could be an
IBCLC him/herself and not be breaching the IBCLE Code of Ethics in marketing
formula in Brenda's hospital....this would certainly place Brenda (and any
other lactation consultant who finds herself in this situation) in a very
awkward position. I can just see this potentially  becoming a big issue and
don't understand how this can be. Ann do you have any insight from the IBCLE
about this??
Karleen Gribble
Australia