From:
Françoise Railhet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 19:26:43 +0100
Dear Kathy

Really great ideas !!! Especially the first (big sign warning bottle
feeding)

Mothers in my LLL group have punch ! Two real stories from her :

First mother was sitting in a public garden, looking at a mother who was
breastfeeding. Another woman, sitting near her, told her : you look this
women breastfeeding ? Shhh, it seems disguting, is't it ? She answered :
"Oh yes, I understand exactly what you mean, I feel exactly the same thing
when I see a mother who is bottle feeding !

Second mother was also in a public garden, in the middle of winter, ans sit
down on a seat for breastfeed her baby who was hugry. A women already on
the seat exclamed with a scandalized voice : "Oh, no, you can not brestfeed
here !" The mother have a great smile, and responded : "Oh, don't worry for
me, my breast are acustomed to go out whoever the weather !"

Kindly
Françoise Railhet
LLL France Medical Associates Program