From:
Sandy Wesorick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:21:14 -0400
I have many illustrations on my Illustrated Breastfeeding Guide CD. Any of
my illustrations can be made into a poster or other size for $10 plus cost
of printing in size required. Some examples of my work are on the website
www.breastfeedingguide.com. I can make custom illutrations too, or if you
have a particular kind of pose in mind, I probably already have an
illustration drawn to go with it. My goal is to promaote "breastfeeding
through artist images".

Bless everyone in there work with new families,
Sandy Wesorick RN IBCLC
www.breastfeedingguide.com