From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 22:40:30 -0500
Kathleen Auerbach and I have had the luck in the past to have volunteers who
have offered to pay for business cards for LACTNET. We have made these, due
to the kindness of certain volunteers, and these are all gone, (and the info
on them needed updating, due to server changes, etc, as well)..and we are in
need of new ones. We pass these out at conferences, and also to those who
ask us ( we can mail some out, in limited numbers, to anyone who needs some,
if they are willing to pay postage, etc.)....and they have our names, e-mail
addresses, and instructions on how to get to the LACTNET archives, as well
as subscription instructions.

If anyone feels like they would like to support this business card thing, or
contribute to the cost ( which isn't really all that much, although I have
not checked on prices yet), please email me privately.  And, if anyone wants
to volunteer to get them printed, that would be even nicer.

Thanks in advance. Kathleen
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,TLC, Indep. Consultant
mailto:[log in to unmask]
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html
 Emily's Mothering Project- http://together.net/~kbruce/proj.html