From:
Glenn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 20:08:03 -0700
Two questions regarding a private practice:

What protocols/guidelines do you use?   Is there a basic set of care plans?  If this is necessary for legal safety, is there a set out there to buy?
While I am good at writing procedures and protocols, I see no reason to reinvent the wheel.  I thought having the bibles handy (and/or articles) would be sufficient validation.

What kind of insurance do you carry providing care as an LC, or as an LC who is also an RN (or other licensed health care provider).

I have recently been cautioned by my employer regarding practicing as an LC privately, regarding the above two issues, with respect to taking care of people in my neighborhood for free.

Questioningly, Chanita, San Francisco