ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sally Middlebrooks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 12:39:48 -0500

ASTC would like to know your involvement with science fairs.

For example, are you offering any programs that help kids generate ideas
or work on projects?
Have you hosted a science fair?
Have you authored any online or print materials about getting ready for
a science fair (for students, teachers, parents)?
And so on.

Please contact me offline at [log in to unmask]

Thanks. This info will be helpful in project we are working on with deaf
education faculty at Kent State University.

Sally

Sally Middlebrooks
ASTC
1025 Vermont Ave. NW