ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Eric Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 09:29:47 -0400

I also like the straightforward factuality of the Gian's song, which
is now our family's unofficial birthday song, "Older"  The gist of
the song, set to an appropriately somber and thudlike rhythm,  is:

"You're older than you ever were,
And now you're even older
And now you're even older
And now you're even older

You're older than you ever were,
And now you're even older...
And now you're older still"

Admirable exhibition label, don't you think?

Eric Siegel
Executive VP
    Programs and Planning
NY Hall of Science