ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sue Ann Heatherly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 22:43:35 -0500

No it's not. The NSF FY budget request is bigger overall by about 5%. ISE
took a really big hit compared to other education programs particularly
undergraduate and graduate education programs and research on learning.
Take a look:

http://nsf.gov/about/budget/fy2013/toc.jsp

Sue Ann Heatherly
Senior Education Officer