ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Catherine McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2009 22:51:29 -0400

The Sciencenter in Ithaca, NY is looking into buying a Penny Press, and
we're hoping we can get some information from museums who already have
them. If you have a Penny Press and are willing to give us some input,
please email your responses to [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Any responses you can provide would be
very helpful.

* Do you have electric or a hand-cranked machine(s) ?
* What company did you purchase/lease from?
* How do you get the machine(s) repaired when there are problems?
* What is the income from your machine(s)?
* Would you recommend the machine(s) to other museums?

Thanks so much for your help! - Lily
*---
Lily Shafer*
Assistant to the Directors, Sciencenter
601 First Street, Ithaca, NY  14850
Tel: 607.272.0600 x18    Fax: 607.277.7469
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

--
Catherine McCarthy
Grant Projects Director