ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Matthew White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 07:05:42 -0400

We created an embossing system just like that for our HUGE exhibition
Price of Freedom. From my not-involved-with-the-day-to-day-headaches
perspective, I think it is going very well after a year and a half.
Contact me off line if interested and I will email you the contact
information of a person who worked on that program and exhibition.

No hurry, he is on vacation this week.

Matt