ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
jason jay stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:24:40 -0600

Hey Eric,
I am in San Antonio now...wow what a ride the last six months have been!
Just, in fact, getting over the flu, my welcoming present, I suppose,
but also a fully justified signal--if you can call slamming the
brakes a "signal"-- from my body to take a break!

Been meaning to drop you a line, but I'm waiting for some photos of
the gallery I finished last month at the Hands-On that I'd like to
share with you.  The fellow who's taken my position is also a great
photographer, and a very dependable guy, and he keeps promising me
these photos--but they've yet to materialize...kinda' frustrating,
and I shutter at the thought that my second-rate, taken-at-the-last-
minute pics will have to do...more to come, as they say.

Hope all is well in the Big Apple.
Sunny and cool in San Antonio,
Jason