ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Katie McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2010 13:26:56 -0700

Hi Gloria,

I think I misunderstood what you were interested in this morning when we spoke on the phone. I didn't realize you were trying to find a new home for an exhibit. I also thought you were talking about an exhibit called "Hatching the Past" which this doesn't appear to be. I was under the impression you were looking for marketing tips for new exhibits from other professionals. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

This listserv is non-commercial and is not meant for selling items. Our website states "Commercial activity, including marketing and advertising, is not allowed." We ask that members of the listserv abide by this policy. Again, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Katie

Katie McCarthy
Administrative Assistant
Association of Science-Technology Centers
1025 Vermont Avenue NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC  20005-6301 USA
202/783-7200 x147 Fax 202/783-7207
www.astc.org