ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Margaret Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2010 07:31:08 -0800

Hi Beryl,

Elizabeth Kunz Kollmann posted the information for NISE Net - the collaborative project led by Museum of Science. Sciencenter (creators of It's a Nanoworld) are also collaborators. For full project information, follow Liz's lead to www.nisenet.org.

Margaret Glass

NISE Network Communications Manager

Association of Science-Technology Centers

1025 Vermont Ave NW, Suite 500

Washington, DC 20005-6310

202.783.7200 x 129