ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Matthew White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 08:44:52 -0400

Back when I was training to be a classroom teacher, our methods
professor and Student Teaching supervisor had a saying: 90% of
classroom behavior problems can be solved by an effective lesson plan.

With more experience, I think she might have exaggerated a little,
but the point is well taken.

Matthew White
Director, Hands On Science Center
Smithsonian Institution