ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lynne Hehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:28:51 -0600

The NASA Student Glove Boxes are also good for this type of activity. The
link to download the teacher guide is
http://virtualastronaut.jsc.nasa.gov/teacherportal/pdfs/StudentGlovebox.pdf

Lynne H. Hehr, Director
Center for Mathematics and Science Education
Arkansas NASA Educator Resource Center
346 N. West Avenue, #202
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR  72701
V: 479-575-3875     F: 479-575-5680
W: www.uark.edu/~k12info/
"I must hurry for there they go and I am their leader."