ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Shannon McSurely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:40:48 -0400

We do The Incredible Journey at summer camp and the beads really added a
great tracking piece to the game. Also we have laminated pictures drawn by
kids depicting each station that make it fun. I made some giant spinners
because the dice didn't work too well. The kids especially love to act extra
energetic, and evaporate to the clouds.

I've stopped 1,558 spam and fraud messages. You can too!
Free trial of spam and fraud protection at
http://www.cloudmark.com/sig/?rc=cmf77