ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Glenn J. Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn J. Hill
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:44:42 -0700

Hello !

My name is Glenn j. Hill. My company is LaserHarps.com, also known as
Mountain Glen Harps LLC.

 I have just joined ASTC, with my independent contractor membership status
to be officially approved at the April Board meeting.

I custom design, carve, sculpt and create Laser beam harp installations for
Children`s and Science Museums and Hospitals.  I use the OptiMusic midi
controller and software for my harps, and am just now adding a new
ultra-sonic field triggering, to my systems. Both types of systems will
trigger any sound, music, sampled wave file, or imagery, both still and
video, up to 70 times a second.
My web site is www.laserharps.com

I look forward to interesting exchanges of ideas and thoughts on exhibits
and the general growth of Science Museums in the world!:-)  I have heard
that with the economy being down, that many museums have seen a growth in
family memberships, which apparently is due to the ability of science and
children`s museums to provide both educational and entertainment experiences
for families, at a modest cost.

Glenn Hill

Live your life in Joy, and follow your Bliss !

Mountain Glen Harps LLC
LaserHarps.com

809 W. First Street, Phoenix Oregon, 97535
541-535-7700  Fax: 541-535-5657

skype:  glenn.j.hill

www.mountainglenharps.com

My blog: http://thecustomharpbuilder.blogspot.com/