ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Fred Stein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 12:08:55 -0700

Hi Jessica,

I'm interested in participating in the survey.

I am a former Education Director and Exhibits Director (for 5 years)
of the Science Discovery Museum in Acton,  Massachusetts and am
currently a Science Educator at The Exploratorium in San Francisco.

Thanks for the opportunity,

Fred Stein, Ed.D
Science Educator
Exploratorium Institute for Inquiry