ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jim Spadaccini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 08:58:11 -0600

Rae,
The simplest and most inexpensive way would be to author a DVD that
is self-running and looping.  Any DVD player will then work to show
the display.  Depending on your budget you can buy a standard DVD
player or a longer-lasting industrial DVD player.

In the past, we've used the Pioneer V7400 which claims it will run
for 37,000 hours. (The V7400 also allows for external buttons, etc.)
V7400s that we spec'd an exhibit two years ago are still running fine.

Jim

Jim Spadaccini
Ideum "ideas + media"
4895 1/2 Corrales Road