HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Christopher Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:12:26 -0500
Melissa,
    Cleaning out my e-mail box, I came across this e-mail.  Do you know
anything further about this hypothetical book.  We have a good deal of
military ceramic ware here at the former Augusta Arsenal (now the
Augusta State University campus).  I thought if it was published, we
should get at copy.

    Thanks in advance for any information that you might have.

    Chris Murphy, Ph.D.
    Professor of Anthropology