HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Paul McLerran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2011 08:34:26 -0800
Popular Archaeology Magazine would be interested in publishing something about the work being done in Bermuda by the MUA, or any other projects or programs that project and program directors out there would be interested in publishing for the magazine readership. Contact me at [log in to unmask]
The MUA website is a wonderfully informative website.

Dan McLerranManaging EditorPopular Archaeology Magazine