HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jeanette McKenna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2013 08:33:18 -0700
Or maybe he just likes the attention.

-----Original Message-----
From: HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Lauterbur, Dan (MDOT)
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 8:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Full Time Project Archaeologist Position - Dallas, Texas

While I understood the "woman-owned" wording just fine, that may be because
I spent years working in Texas for companies with that same designation,
which had nothing to do with the make-up of staff or management and
everything to do with the technical explanation Sarah offered here.

I can understand why those unfamiliar with the regs in Texas and Oklahoma
could be confused by that statement.
Perhaps in future position postings you could post a link to a detailed
explanation for those who are interested.

Dan Lauterbur
Archaeologist
Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT)