HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jeanette McKenna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2013 17:41:06 -0700
I don't know the exact status of the study, but I was involved in a survey
in Arizona (early 1980s) where we surveyed a pig farm that was destroyed by
flooding.  I vaguely remember it being around Allentown/Allenton (ironic) -
just northwest of Phoenix.  The report would be on file at ASU-OCRM.

Jeanette McKenna, CA