HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lucy Wayne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lucy Wayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:03:56 -0400
  As far as I know, it is not yet a bill.  It is labelled as a "Discussion
Draft" for the National Parks Subcommittee of the House's Resources
Committee.  There will be a hearing Thursday, April 21 of the Subcommittee.
It has to get out of the Subcommittee and the Committee before it becomes an
actual bill.  However, this could happen as both are dominated by Rep. Pombo
of CA, the person behind this.

  In addition to your representative, please contact the Subcommittee
members (see http://resourcescommittee.house.gov/subcommittees/nprpl.htm).

  Lucy Wayne
  ACRA Vice President of Governmental Affairs