HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lucy Wayne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lucy Wayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:15:25 -0500
  I can't help on the excavation techniques, but I know that there is a
preserved indoor well in one of the Charleston, SC visitors centers--I
believe it is Historic Charleston's Center.  Martha Zierden at the
Charleston Museum could probably provide information on how it was
preserved.  There is a lexan (I think) cover that allows you to look down
into the well.

  Lucy Wayne