HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 1995 20:19:16 -0500
Hello. My name is Katherine Hull, a  graduate student in anthropology at
the University of Missouri-Columbia. Although there is no one here
involved in historical archaeology, I have taken it upon myself to be
academically creative!

My main research interests include Irish immigrant settlements in the
Midwest, midwestern rural cemetery structure and symbolism, and, most
importantly, historical archaeology in Ireland. I am currently working
with Dr. Charles Orser in County Roscommon, Ireland, in conjunction with
the National Famine Museum. This work is the first of its kind in
Ireland, and it has been intersting watching it take shape.

I would love to hear from those of you with experience in this field in
order to supplement what I am NOT getting here at Mizzou. Thank you for
you time and interest.

Katie Hull