HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Boyer, Jeffrey, DCA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 2009 13:36:14 -0600
We have a dear young friend who married a man named Celedon. Their son is named Celedon. Neither is light green or gray, or porcelaneous for that matter. Is there a difference if the word has one or two e's? I wonder if she knows that her Hispanic husband might have a French name . . .
Of no value to the Connie's request, but my mind is wandering in a late-lunch-induced haze.
Jeff

Jeffrey L. Boyer, RPA
Project Director
Office of Archaeological Studies, Museum of New Mexico
mail: P.O. Box 2087, Santa Fe, New Mexico  87504
physical: 407 Galisteo Street, Suite B-100, Santa Fe, New Mexico  87501
tel: 505.827.6387          fax: 505.827.3904
e-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. --Ellen Parr