HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2012 13:10:31 -0600
 My masters thesis dealt with a wheelwright's shop in Perry City, Schuyler County, New York, late 19th century. Unfortunately, neither the thesis nor the measured drawings of the now demolished shop are digital.

James G. Gibb

Gibb Archaeological Consulting

2554 Carrollton Road

Annapolis, Maryland USA ?? 21403