HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Fred McGhee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 13:44:52 -0600
Since you want to stay there…..

Well, what exactly WAS said about her?  Are those things true?  Instead of acting like offended children stomping on the ground, can we act like adults and actually EVALUATE what somebody has to say about someone else?  I imagine the Obama administration did its own evaluation before appointing her.

flm