HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jim Gibb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 18:14:09 +0000
Maureen and Fellow HistARCHers:
One such bottle was recovered from the Patuxent Point site in southern Calvert County, Maryland, in a context that broadly dates from the mid-1660s through 1680s. We did not recover a cap, only the bottle and its pewter threading. A drawing can be found my The Archaeology of Wealth: Consumer Behavior in English America (Plenum, 1996: 184)
Jim

--
Gibb Archaeological Consulting
James G. Gibb, Ph.D.