HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jim Gibb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:10:34 +0000
Alan Beauregard prepared a report on a small early 19th-century tannery near Penn Yan, New York, for the New York State Department of Transportation under contract to the Public Archeology Facility at SUNY Binghamton in 1983 or 1984. He subsequently used that material in his master's thesis at Binghamton around 1986.

James G. Gibb
Gibb Archaeological Consulting
2554 Carrollton Road
Annapolis, MD 21403 USA