HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
scarlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:22:33 -0400
Hi Meris,
There are more than 50 hits in the HISTARCH archive that contain the
keyword sawmill.  While many will not be sawmill excavations, I think
you will find several to be very useful:
https://lists.asu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S2=HISTARCH&X=63F7C13374AB45E2CF&Y=scarlett%40mtu.edu&q=sawmill&s=&f=&a=&b=

Cheers,
Tim Scarlett